IPhone 11 Review


General
So, Yesterday I went out to get myself one of the new iPhones. This will be a review of what the first week of having this iPhone is like and what I think of the phone. I am going from an Elephone A4 Pro so this phone in comparison to that is amazing, but compared to other iPhones I have owned like the iPhone XS Max we will have to see.

Camera: I have no complaints regarding the camera on this phone it is a very good camera for what I use it for. I have used the camera quite a lot since getting the phone, and they all come out very clear and good enough for Instagram.


(MY NEW CAR)

Battery Life: One thing I can say that I have noticed is the battery life is not as good as other Phones that are considerably cheaper. Compared the google Pixel 3A the phone's battery life is lac-luster. The phone will last me about a day on battery, but when your use to something that you don't have to religiously put on a charger every night it can become a pain in the ass.

Summary: Overall the iPhone 11 standard is a really good phone for anyone with an iPhone 7/8 that is in the market for an upgrade but I would not recommend it to anyone with an iPhone X or above because in my opinion there is no need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research and Financial progress

Global Pandemic ⚠️